1. Fort Worth Minor Policy
- Pete's is a 21-and-up establishment. However, we do allow parents to bring their minor children aged 18-20.
- However, both the Minor and Parent MUST have the same last name and address on both of their ID's.
- If last name or address differ, you must provide a birth certificate prior to the date of your attendance to gain admittance.
- If a minor presents a fake ID to try to gain admittance, the minor will not be allowed to enter the premises with their parents using their real ID, afterward.
- No minors will be allowed admittance after 11 p.m.
Please direct any questions and pertinent documents to email@example.com